Corporate Health & Wellness —
Virginia Hospital Center offers a comprehensive corporate health and wellness program through HealthWorks. The program is aimed at helping employees feel better, live better, and work better. Corporate partners can make a difference in the lives of their employees by creating a culture of wellness that rewards healthy living, motivates employees to improve their health, and provides the education and intervention programs to make it possible.
Through HealthWorks, local businesses now have the opportunity to offer their employees a variety of health promotion and disease prevention programs, as well as screenings directly in the workplace. Let HealthWorks design a program specifically to meet your employees needs.
What Does HealthWorks Offer?
Health Screenings & Assessments
Health screenings and assessments include on-site screenings such as blood pressure, body fat analysis, cholesterol, and bone density. Read more
Lectures & Workshops
An opportunity to benefit from lectures and workshops like "Boosting Your Brain Power", "Get Fit While You Sit", "Men's & Women's Health", "The Truth Behind Fad Diets" selected to meet the specific needs of your employees. Read more
- More than two-thirds of HealthWorks programs are conducted for repeat clients. Businesses see results and return to HealthWorks for activities that help improve employee productivity and health.
- HealthWorks’ offerings are not only informative but also concise and enjoyable.
- Each of its lectures, screenings and assessments deliver reliable guidance that employees can easily appreciate and apply.
- Corporate programs tailored to your people. Entirely flexible in its approach, HealthWorks provides educational sessions and screenings that make sense for your specific business. Plus, they’re convenient. Health fairs and other sessions occur on-site and accommodate your company’s schedule.
- You may choose from a wide variety of options.
- Fees are structured to be affordable for both large and small companies.