VHC OB Journey
NICU Educational App
Support and education for your NICU experience
The VHC OB Journey NICU Education App, powered by YoMingo®, provides evidence-based information and support to help you learn what to expect while your baby receives care from Virginia Hospital Center’s Level III Marjorie Sands Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU). On the app, you can:
- Learn about the NICU care team, technology and equipment
- Get insight into your baby’s experience while in the NICU
- Watch instructional videos on breastfeeding, pumping and storage
- Learn about NICU parenting and bonding
- Learn how to care for yourself and what to expect for baby’s first year
You can access VHC OB Journey NICU by web browser or by downloading the app on your smartphone or tablet. Start by registering here:
Register for the VHC OB Journey App
Once registered, you’ll receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with a temporary password and link to log in. If you do not see the email, check your Spam folder.
Download the App
Once registered, you can access VHC OB Journey NICU on any browser by logging-in with your unique credentials at myyomingo.com
To access VHC OB Journey NICU as an app, download myYoMingo on your desktop, tablet or mobile device. Search for “myYoMingo” in your device’s app store to download, or click these icons.