VHC OB Journey
NICU Educational App
Support and education for your NICU experience
The VHC OB Journey app - NICU Module, powered by YoMingo®, provides evidence-based information and support to help you learn what to expect while your baby receives care from Virginia Hospital Center’s Level III Marjorie Sands Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU). On the app, you can:
- Learn about the NICU care team, technology and equipment
- Get insight into your baby’s experience while in the NICU
- Watch instructional videos on breastfeeding, pumping and storage
- Learn about NICU parenting and bonding
- Learn how to care for yourself and what to expect for baby’s first year
You can access the VHC OB Journey app's NICU Module by web browser or by downloading the app on your smartphone or tablet. Start by registering here:
Register for VHC OB Journey app - NICU Module
Once registered, you’ll receive an email from email@example.com with a temporary password and link to log in. If you do not see the email, check your Spam folder.
Download the App
Once registered, you can access the VHC OB Journey app – NICU Module on any browser by logging in with your credentials at myyomingo.com.
To access as an app on your tablet or mobile device, download ‘YoMingo’ from the app store and log in with your credentials.