Schedule an appointment at the Outpatient Lab by selecting a time and date below. Please read through the instructions below prior to scheduling.
The lab does not provide COVID-19 Vaccinations or COVID-19 Testing. For information about the COVID-19 Vaccinations, please our Vaccination Information page.
Lab Scheduling Instructions
- Please make sure you bring your Photo ID and your Insurance Card to your lab appointment.
- Please confirm with your ordering provider that the order has been sent to the lab prior to your appointment. If concerned, please call the lab to confirm order has been received.
- Some lab tests require fasting, or other specific instructions. Please check with your provider about any preparations you need to make prior your lab test.
- After selecting a convenient appointment date and time below:
- If you have an existing MyVHC Patient Portal account, please enter your MyVHC username and password to complete the scheduling process.
- If you do not have an existing MyVHC Patient Portal account, you will “Continue As Guest” to complete the scheduling process. You will receive an appointment confirmation email with a link to activate your MyVHC Patient Portal account. Please be sure to activate your MyVHC account.
- To expedite the check-in process, up to 7 days prior to your appointment please log into your MyVHC account and click on the “eCheck-In” button to verify your personal information and eSign consent forms.
Address: 1701 N George Mason Dr. Arlington, VA 22205
Parking: 1635 N George Mason Dr. Zone B Parking Garage (Gold)
Directions: From the lobby of the 1635 building, turn left and follow the hallway until you reach the COVID-19 screening station. After you have your temperature checked and have been given a mask, turn right. The Outpatient Lab will be located on your left.
COVID-19 Planning for Your Safety & Ours
- When you arrive to the Hospital for your scheduled appointment, your temperature will be taken by a member of our team who will be wearing a mask, face shield and gloves.
- You will be provided with a surgical mask to wear for the duration of your visit to the Hospital.
- Our staff is fully equipped with personal protective equipment (PPE)
- There is limited seating in the waiting area of the lab to maintain social distancing
Your results will be communicated to you through your MyVHC Patient Portal account within 2 to 3 business days. If you do not have a MyVHC account, your provider will provide you with the results. If you have any questions about your test result, please contact your provider directly.