Whether you're looking for health services for yourself or your organization's employees, trust the Executive Health team at Virginia Hospital Center for high-quality, professional care. Benefit from personalized medical services tailored to your needs in a relaxing environment.
What to Expect
Get the care you need to protect and improve your health in a way that fits your busy schedule. For your convenience, your comprehensive medical consultation and any screening tests or exams you need will take place on a single day at a single location. You'll have plenty of time to ask questions and talk with an expert provider thanks to our "no rush" atmosphere, where physicians and staff make sure you get the attention you deserve.
Count on a dedicated program manager to facilitate the details of your visit and provide guidance on the day of your appointment. You'll also receive a detailed itinerary in advance.
When you arrive at the hospital, our staff will escort you through a private entrance. You'll relax before your appointment in a spacious, comfortable lounge only for Executive Health patrons. You'll find a variety of amenities designed with you in mind, so you can look forward to your visit.
Services We Offer
Choose the Executive Health plan that works best for you or your employees.
If you select the core package, your visit may include:
With the Executive Health premium plan, you receive all of the services included in the core plan, as well as:
- Screening CT scan of the thorax, abdomen, and pelvis
- Eye examination by an ophthalmologist, a doctor who specializes in caring for your eyes and vision
- Vascular screening ultrasound or non-invasive vascular lab studies to examine the arteries and veins
- Stress echocardiogram, if needed, to check how well the heart pumps blood
You can access additional testing and preventative care services by asking for them or getting a referral from a doctor. Add on:
- Additional lab studies your doctor recommends after another screening or exam
- Bone mineral density test to measure bone strength
- Colonoscopy (traditional or virtual) to examine the large intestine and rectum
- Complete audiogram, a hearing test from an audiologist, a healthcare provider who diagnoses and treats hearing loss and balance problems
- Complete pulmonary function test to check how well the lungs work
- Coronary artery CT scan, which uses X-rays to see the arteries that bring blood to the heart
- CT scan of the thorax, abdomen, or pelvis
- Skin cancer screening from a dermatologist, a doctor who specializes in diagnosing and treating skin conditions
- Ear wax removal
- Immunizations, including vaccines to protect your health when you travel internationally
- Tetanus vaccination
- Mammogram, an imaging scan of breast tissue
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) scan of joints, the brain, or spine
- Nutrition assessment, including body mass index (BMI) measurement and consultation with a licensed nutritionist
- Evaluation of heart valve function
- Peripheral vascular disease study
You can also receive a consultation with a Virginia Hospital Center medical specialist. Depending on your needs, you can schedule a visit with a:
- Orthopedic specialist
- Physical medicine and rehabilitation (PM&R) therapist
- Other types of providers