If you or a loved one receives cancer care at Virginia Hospital Center, take advantage of individual and family counseling services.
How Counseling Helps
You may receive counseling to get help:
- Addressing financial concerns
- Communicating with your family and healthcare team
- Coping with shock, sadness and grief
- Managing anxiety
- Maintaining healthy relationships
- Reflecting on your mortality
- Understanding your strengths, needs, and coping skills
What's the Fee for Counseling?
You can receive up to three sessions for free. Ask us to refer you to another professional if you'd like long-term counseling.