Virginia Hospital Center's Community Magazine provides the Northern Virginia community and beyond with recent news pertaining to Virginia Hospital Center and overall health issues. The publication includes information about recent medical procedures, new service offerings, and Hospital sponsored events.
Virginia Hospital Center's Community Magazine is produced by the Division of Public Affairs & Marketing for the communities served by Virginia Hospital Center: 703.558.6595.
Coming Soon - Fall 2016
- Uncovering Breast Cancer Risk Through Genetic Testing
- A One-Day Treatment for Breast Cancer
- Pulmonary Embolism. New, Safer, Life-Saving Treatment
- Endoscopic Neurosurgery. No Incisions. No Scarring.
- Strike a Pose. Help Your Cancer Recovery.
- The Benefits of Chemotherapy Before Surgery
- Northern Virginia’s Premier Multi-Specialty Physician Group
- We’re Open Whenever You Need Us
- A Doctor for Life
- Breast Reconstructive Microsurgery
- Fertility and Breast Cancer
- Convenient, Excellent Care
- More Rooms, Great Care for Our NICU Babies
For the articles from our previous issues, click on the links below to expand or collapse.
To read this issue in eBook format, CLICK HERE.
Each person’s health status is unique. The information offered in Community Magazine is general in nature. Your personal healthcare provider is your best source of medical advice.