Free Community Event on Joint Replacement Surgery
Are you considering joint replacement surgery? Our expert panel of physicians, nurses and physical therapists from the Joint Replacement Center will cover everything you need to know about hip and knee replacement, from start to finish. You’ll learn how new advances in pain management are leading to shorter hospital stays of two days or less, and making recovery much more comfortable. Registration required.
9:00 – 9:30 am | Light breakfast and health vendors
9:30 – 11:30 am | Expert panel followed by Q&A
- Brian Gladnick, MD | Anterior Hip Replacement
- David W. Romness, MD | Hip Replacement
- Colvin C. Wellborn, MD | Knee Replacement
- Niama Roland, BSN, RN, CPAN | Joint Replacement Overview
- Catherine Elise Wilson, RN | Your Hospital Stay
- Katherine Miller, PT | Exercise Before and After Surgery
- Mirwais Nasari, RN, Case Management
- Patient Story
Directions & Parking
Free parking in Zone B Garage. Take parking elevators to Lobby and follow signs to the Conference Center. For directions, please click here
For more information and questions, call 703.558.6700 or email email@example.com.