COVID-19 Vaccine Scheduling
Virginia Hospital Center is following the Virginia Department of Health guidelines for COVID-19 vaccine distribution. At this time, we are only scheduling vaccinations for healthcare providers/physicians and staff and people over the age of 75.
We depend on the community to follow these protocols. If you do not meet the criteria, we ask you wait to schedule an appointment until the vaccine has wider availability. While we want everyone to be able to receive the vaccine, the phased distribution guidelines are designed to make sure that those who are most vulnerable to COVID-19 and our community’s essential workers are protected.
Appointments are required and must be scheduled online by following the instructions below. We are not able to accept walk-ins.
To streamline the vaccination scheduling process, we recommend activating a MyVHC patient portal account if you do not currently have one. The scheduling process will provide you an opportunity to activate your account.
- Confirm that you meet the criteria to receive a COVID-19 vaccine below, then select a date/time below for your COVID-19 Vaccine First Dose appointment. Please only schedule one appointment for yourself. If you need to schedule an appointment for someone else, please be sure to enter patient information for the person that is being scheduled, and not yourself.
- On the next screen, you will have two options:
- If you have a MyVHC patient portal account, click “Log in and schedule it!”
- If you do not have a MyVHC account, click “Schedule as a Guest”
- After scheduling your appointment, you will receive an Appointment Confirmation email.
- If you do not have a MyVHC account, on the Appointment Confirmation email please click on “Sign up for MyVHC”.
- Up to seven days prior to your appointment, please log in to your MyVHC account to complete “eCheck-In”.
IMPORTANT: To facilitate a fast check-in process, please complete these steps through to completing eCheck-In in MyVHC before arriving at your appointment.
We are scheduling appointments based on the supply of vaccines we are receiving. Due to high demand, our scheduling system may not be displaying any available appointments. Future appointments will open as we receive more vaccines. Please check back later.