Everything you need to know about pumping, packed into one timely class!
We will talk about choosing and using a pump, getting the most milk in the least amount of time, shortcuts and time savers, finding the perfect fit, and storing milk. This is perfect for occasional pumpers, exclusive pumpers, and working-pumpers. Best for newly delivered moms or those returning to work and needing infomation about pumping. Can bring your baby to class.
This two hour class will discuss:
- Choosing and using your pump (there are so many to choose from)
- Milk making and how it works
- Buttons, dials, and timers - making the most of the settings on your pump
- Tubes, membranes and vales - when to wash when to toss
- Finding the perfect flange fit ('cause pumping should not hurt)
- How to get the most milk in the shortest time possible
- Milk storage tips and tricks
- Shortcuts you can use
- Building a milk stash
What to bring:
notepad and pen. Pump if you have one.