Senior Associates Program
Virginia Hospital Center recognizes that our seniors are a vital part of our community. It is our goal to make their experience with the Hospital the very best; that is why we created the Senior Associates Membership Program for our patrons 60 years and older.
This annual membership program provides a variety of exclusive Hospital benefits:
- Complimentary Hospital Parking for up to 50 visits (must swipe coded card upon exiting the garage; no parking attendants)
- One Complimentary Annual Blood Chemistry Screening completed at our Outpatient Laboratory (results can be sent to your physician)
- Free Activation towards the Virginia Hospital Center's Philips Lifeline Set-Up Fee
- 15% Off the Hospital’s Exercise Classes; to obtain code, please call the Health Promotion Department at 703.558.6740
- 20% Off Hospital Food Court Purchases
A yearly fee: $50 (single person) or $70 (couple).
Philips Lifeline Personal Emergency Response System
“My three daughters urged me to get a personal medical alert system after my husband died in early 2010. I enrolled in Philips Lifeline through Virginia Hospital Center… But more important – Lifeline literally saved my life. One day I was weeding in my garden and suddenly could not breathe; I pressed the Lifeline button which I always wear, and within a few minutes I heard the wonderful sound of the approaching ambulance. I was treated by the EMTs and taken to Mt. Vernon Hospital where I spent several days… Fortunately, I have not had to call on Lifeline since then but recommend that any person living alone make this investment.”
— Sandy K.