We know that our team’s time and expertise are valuable, which is why we offer one of the best benefits packages in the area. Virginia Hospital Center Health System is a community-based hospital with the luxury of being located within a large and culturally diverse metropolitan area, providing you with the convenience of national museums, public transportation, shopping, nightlife, and more.
To help you be at your best and make the most of your employment experience, we offer a comprehensive and generous benefits package. We want to recognize your needs and the needs of your family so that you can provide your best at the workplace. Your Hospital programs and plans will help you meet the challenges of everyday living, from high-quality medical and dental care benefits that help you and your family be at your healthiest to retirement benefits that will help you build wealth for the future.
Our Benefits Package Includes:
- Comprehensive Medical & Dental Plans
- Virginia Hospital Center Health System PPO
- Virginia Hospital Center Health System High Deductible Plan
- Kaiser Permanente Signature HMO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Employee Wellness Benefits
- Commuter Benefits
- Paid Time-off (Pto)
- Sick Time
- Family Leave
- VHC Retirement Program
Additional Perks Include:
- ATM money machines on campus
- Cafeteria discount
- Direct deposit
- Employee lactation room
- Employee recognition program “Stars”
- Flu shots (free)
- Gift shops on campus
- Health promotion fitness and health education class discounts
- Hospital discount for employee and family members
- On-site employee health nurse
- Retirement education sessions
- Smoke/drug free campus
- Smoking cessation program
- Workforce Enhancement education program
- Worker’s Compensation
- Career development and mentorship programs
- Tuition reimbursement
Team members are eligible to receive benefits on the first day of the month following the date of hire, with 30 days to apply for benefits of choice. Eligible employees are full-time employees who work at least 32 hours per week, and part-time employees who work at least 20 hours per week.
View Complete Benefits Package
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Virginia Hospital Center is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Hospital policy ensures equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.