Virginia Hospital Center Outpatient Pharmacy
Fill Your Prescription
- BEFORE you are discharged from the Hospital
- THE SAME DAY as your Hospital appointment
- THE SAME DAY as your doctor's appointment
If you or a loved one need to fill prescriptions prior to discharge from the Hospital, please feel free to ask a member of your care team about our pharmacy services.
- Flu Shot: $30.00 without insurance
- Tdap Vaccine: $65.00 without insurance
- Pneumococcal Vaccine: $90.00 without insurance
Blood Pressure Clinic
Virginia Hospital Center's pharmacists measure your blood pressure:
Mondays, 9:00 am — 4:00 pm.
You will receive a tracker card with your blood pressure numbers.
Know your numbers and protect your health
Awareness is vital to maintain good health. High blood pressure increases your chances of heart disease. High blood pressure can’t be detected without being measured and can lead to serious health issues if not monitored and controlled.