Virginia Hospital Center Outpatient Pharmacy
Blood Pressure Clinic
High blood pressure increases your chances of heart disease. Know your numbers and protect your health.
- When: Mondays, 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Where: Outpatient Pharmacy
- What: Pharmacists will measure your blood pressure. You will receive a tracker card with your blood pressure numbers.
- Why: Awareness is vital to maintain good health. High blood pressure can’t be detected without being measured and can lead to serious health issues if not monitored and controlled.
Immunizations are available
- Flu Shot: $30.00 without insurance
- Tdap Vaccine: $65.00 without insurance
- Pneumococcal Vaccine: $90.00 without insurance
The Virginia Hospital Center Outpatient Pharmacy is conveniently located on the 1st floor of the 1701 building (Zone B or C), next to the Food Court.
The Outpatient Pharmacy serves both patients and employees of the Hospital.
Fill your prescription
- BEFORE you are discharged from the Hospital
- THE SAME DAY as your Hospital appointment
- THE SAME DAY as your doctor's appointment
If you or a loved one need to fill prescriptions prior to discharge from the Hospital, please feel free to ask a member of your care team about our pharmacy services.