Virginia Hospital Center Outpatient Pharmacy
The New Hours of Operation
Effective March 1, 2017:
To serve our patients better, the Outpatient Pharmacy will be open
Monday to Friday, 8:00 am to 8:00 pm.
Fill Your Prescription
- BEFORE you are discharged from the Hospital
- THE SAME DAY as your Hospital appointment
- THE SAME DAY as your doctor's appointment
If you or a loved one need to fill prescriptions prior to discharge from the Hospital, please feel free to ask a member of your care team about our pharmacy services.
- Flu Shot: $30.00 without insurance
- Tdap Vaccine: $65.00 without insurance
- Pneumococcal Vaccine: $90.00 without insurance
Blood Pressure Clinic
Virginia Hospital Center's pharmacists measure your blood pressure:
Mondays, 9:00 am — 4:00 pm.
You will receive a tracker card with your blood pressure numbers.