HealthWorks is Virginia Hospital Center's Workplace Wellness Program.
What Does HealthWorks Offer?
- A convenient, cost-effective way to bring health education your workplace.
- An opportunity to benefit from lectures and workshops - selected to meet the specific needs of your employees.
- Health screenings, lectures, and assessments delivering reliable guidance.
- A tailored, comprehensive program enabling employees to identify and manage health risks, achieve lifestyle changes, and improve their general well-being.
What Kind of Programs Are Available?
- Workshops that focus on stress management, time management, smoking cessation, weight management, substance abuse prevention, and more.
- Cancer risk assessments and screenings for blood pressure and body fat composition.
- Programs that provide employees with tips for better nutrition, healthier backs, lower cholesterol, and lower blood pressure.
- Seminars on women's health.
How Can I Bring HealthWorks to My Workplace?
Inquire online or call 703.558.6740 today to speak with a HealthWorks representative who will help you develop the best program for your organization. You may also browse through the documents linked to your right to see a detailed list of lecture topics, health fair screenings, etc.
Fees are structured to be affordable for both large and small companies.
If you care about the health of your corporation, there's no excuse not to take advantage of this program!