Choosing the Best Surgical Care: What You Should Know
Our modern facility offers a comfortable, state-of-the-art surgical environment that includes brand-new inpatient suites and a new prep and recovery area. The Hospital's surgical staff handles a full range of surgeries, from the most complex inpatient procedures to the simplest same-day procedures.
For our outpatient surgery patients, we offer the added comfort of readily available critical-care services. With a fully equipped hospital next door, we can immediately resolve any unforeseen complications.
The Benefits of the Outpatient Center at Virginia Hospital Center
- Top specialists in minimally invasive procedures such as laparoscopic surgery
- The latest technology available to support desirable outcomes and shortened recovery periods
- An exceptional nurse-to-patient ratio to facilitate high-quality patient care
- Private rooms for pre-operative admission and post-operative recovery, designed to be spacious and comfortable for patients and their family members
- Immediate access to the critical-care resources of the Hospital
- Repeated success in patient satisfaction polls
Information for Patients: Preparing for Anesthesia and Surgery