Virginia Hospital Center Physician Group
2016 Northern Virginia Magazine Top Docs
Virginia Hospital Center congratulates our physicians who earned the Northern Virginia Magazine's 2016 Top Doctor recognition! Read more
The Virginia Hospital Center Physician Group is a multi-specialty group comprised of over 130 members of primary care physicians and a wide range of specialists located across northern Virginia. When you entrust your medical care to the Virginia Hospital Center Physician Group, you have an elite team working together and advocating for your health.
Urgent & Primary Care
All of the VHC Physician Group Primary Care practices offer:
- Same Day Appointments for urgent conditions.
- Extended Hours — including early mornings, evenings and Saturdays.
- Online Appointment Scheduling for follow-up care and acute care visits.
- In-House Lab Services — so getting lab work done is fast and easy.
- Phones Answered All Day — even during lunch hours.
- One Phone Number — call our Patient Access Center at 703.DIAL.VHC to reach any practice.
- Patient Portal — online access to your personal health record.
Need care at night or on the weekend?
Virginia Hospital Center Urgent Care - Open 24 Hours a Day!
For more information, click here.
Looking for a primary care physician?
If you live or work anywhere in or around Arlington, there’s a Virginia Hospital Center Physician Group Primary Care practice nearby. Having a primary care doctor who knows you and your medical history is one of the best things you can do for your long-term health. But you shouldn’t wait until you’re sick or injured to establish a relationship. Fortunately, you don’t have to: all our primary care practices are now accepting new patients. Make an appointment today, and don’t navigate the road to wellness alone.
Need to find a top specialist?
Searching for reliable health information for you and your family?
You can feel confident that our physicians are leaders in their specialty fields and have extensive experience in the latest procedures, treatments, and surgical techniques.
Our Specialty Care Practices
- Breast Health
- Colorectal Surgery (Three Office Locations)
- Gynecologic Oncology
- Hospitalists (Inpatient only)
- Infectious Diseases (Inpatient & Outpatient Services)
- Maternal Fetal Medicine (Two Office Locations)
- OB/GYN Hospitalists (Inpatient only)
- Palliative Medicine (Inpatient only)
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Podiatry (Two Office Locations)
- Psychiatric & Addictions Services (Inpatient Psychiatric Treatment)
- Surgical Specialists (Two Office Locations)
- Urogynecology & Pelvic Surgery
- Urology (Two Office Locations)
- Virginia Hospital Center Urgent Care
- Wound Care & Hyperbaric Medicine
Referrals to our medical and surgical specialists are simple and seamless within the Virginia Hospital Center Physician Group.
The new website of the Virginia Hospital Center Physician Group was designed with patients and referring physicians in mind and offers an easy and convenient way to learn more about our Physician Group, doctors, practices, and services.
- Find a Doctor by name, specialty or medical condition
- Learn about all the practices in our multi-specialty Physician Group
- Visit our extensive Health Library
- Connect to the Physician Group Portal for your Electronic Health Record (EHR)
- Fast and efficient access to valuable practice information
- One-click access to download patient forms
- Navigate from a PC, tablet or smartphone
- Schedule an appointment online
Easy to search and navigate, www.vhcphysiciangroup.com
is your link to exceptional medical care.