Virginia Hospital Center Urgent Care Open
24 hours, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
NEED CARE AT NIGHT OR ON THE WEEKEND?
Urgent Care shares the same electronic health record with the VHC Physician Group
, so the Urgent Care doctors and nurses know your medical history. When you are a patient of the VHC Physician Group, the information from your Urgent Care visit is automatically updated in your electronic health record, and your VHC Physician Group primary care doctor is notified of the visit.
Centro de Atención de Urgencias de Virginia Hospital Center
Address: 601 S. Carlin Springs Road, Arlington, VA 22204-1023
Phone: 703.717.7000, Fax: 703.717.7010
Hours: 24 hours/day, 7 days/week, 365 days/year
Directions to Virginia Hospital Center Urgent Care
View Larger Map >
- Physicians are trained in Family Practice, Emergency Medicine or Internal Medicine and backed by a team of Registered Nurses, Licensed Practical Nurses, Licensed Radiology Technicians and ancillary staff.
- Most major insurances accepted; please call us to confirm whether your plan is among them.
Non-emergency conditions that deserve prompt attention
- Sore Throats
Please note that X-Rays are only done at the following times:
Monday - Friday:
8:00 am - 7:00 pm
Saturday - Sunday and Holidays:
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
A convenient stop for health checks
- Sports physicals
- Flu shots (in season)
- Occupational health contracts
- Physical exams
- Workers' compensation cases
Patients should call 911* and go directly to an Emergency Department with any of the following
- Chest pain, heart related issues, Loss of consciousness
- Symptoms of a CVA/stroke
- Compound/open fractures or joint separation
- Severe trauma
- Acute abdominal pain
*This list is not all inclusive and is meant strictly as a guideline. Always contact your primary care physician if you have any medical questions or concerns