Our Mission is addressing the individual’s holistic needs in relation to substance abuse, alcohol, pain, trauma, life transitions, and mental health issues through partnering with the family/support system during the treatment process.
Our goal is to inspire hope, wellness, and recovery.
Each person will engage with our experienced and dedicated staff to develop an individualized recovery foundation that could include:
- Understanding the disease of addiction
- Relapse prevention tools
- Utilizing AA/NA effectively
- Building a support network
- Family support
- Multi-diagnostic treatment focusing on the whole person
Concerned Persons Group
The sessions of the Concerned Persons Group focus on helping individuals, families, and friends to understand the disease of addiction and how it affects everyone. The Group helps to explain how addiction is a family illness that changes everyone who is involved. The group follows a five week curriculum helping participants understand the recovery process.
The sessions meet every Tuesday from 7:00 pm to 8:00 pm. All sessions are free.
Our alumni association, AHADTA has been around almost since the program’s inception. They support all aspects of the program including:
- Facilitating a group on long term recovery issues.
- Hosting a celebration for program graduates and alumni celebrating recovery milestones. A couple of months ago an alumnus came back from Florida to celebrate 27 years in recovery.
- Holding an annual dinner to celebrate another year in recovery.
- Hosting quarterly workshops designed to support extended recovery and educate attendees on sustained recovery. Admission is free and all are welcome.
- Supporting each other in the recovery process.
Meet Our Staff
- Michael Bohman, LCSW
- Vera Peyton, MBA, CSAC
- Adavia Porter-Hellen
- Kim Settle, LCSW, CSAC
- Kim Chism, LCSW
- Mark Lawall, CSAC
- Dani Smith, CSAC
- Janis Gold, LPC
- Grace Greenan
Admission & Insurance
Our staff will work with you over the phone to complete a pre-admission assessment, a 10-to-15 minute clinical evaluation of you or your family members addiction history (i.e. pattern of substance use, drug of choice, etc.) and behavioral health issues (i.e. anxiety disorders, depression, bipolar, etc.). We will also collect your insurance and financial information in this initial assessment. Once we quickly verify your insurance benefits we will ensure that your insurance benefits are utilized for treatment.
We accept almost all insurances including: Aetna, Blue Cross Federal, Care First, CIGNA, Medicare, Tricare, United Healthcare, etc.