Women’s Health and Empowerment Circle
Virginia Hospital Center Foundation’s Women’s Health and Empowerment Circle engages and inspires women to support excellent medical care, advanced medical technologies and the best options for the child, senior and women’s healthcare. WHEC members support critical areas of Virginia Hospital Center and help to advance its mission to be the Best Hospital.
The Women’s Health and Empowerment Circle (WHEC) is a collection of dedicated women who value community and want to ensure access to the best medical care is available to everyone through support for Virginia Hospital Center and its programs.
2016 Funding Priorities
Each year, WHEC selects new fundraising priorities that provide women with knowledge about keeping themselves and their families happy and healthy. In 2016, WHEC is raising funds to support Virginia Hospital Center’s Advanced Robotic Surgery to ensure that patients have access to this program, now and in the future. Contributions will support:
- New robotic arms for the da Vinci Si robotic surgery systems
- Training and recertification of medical staff for the advanced surgery program
- Help close the reimbursement gap to encourage more robotic surgeries
Your support can make a real difference! To learn more, CLICK HERE.
Support Healthcare for Women and Families
Joining the Women’s Health and Empowerment Circle is possible with your gift of $1,000 to Virginia Hospital Center, and your pledge of support at that level over 5 years. You may designate your gift to support any Virginia Hospital Center area or program.
- The knowledge that you are empowering and educating women about healthcare
- Recognition in Cornerstone newsletter, Virginia Hospital Center’s Wall of Honor and the Virginia Hospital Center Foundation website
- Invitations to WHEC educational and social events
- Opportunities to engage with Hospital leaders, doctors, and volunteers
- Assistance with making your Hospital visit as worry-free as possible