Virginia Hospital Center Foundation’s Women’s Health and Empowerment Circle engages and inspires women to support excellent medical care, advanced medical technologies and the best options for child, senior and women’s healthcare. WHEC members support critical areas of Virginia Hospital Center and help to advance its mission to be the Best Hospital.
The Women’s Health and Empowerment Circle (WHEC) is a collection of dedicated women who value community, and want to ensure access to the best medical care is available to everyone through support for Virginia Hospital Center and its programs.
It’s summer! Time to join us for Flash Dance featuring cool drinks and hot talk about hormonal health with Dr. Terri Remy and rehab specialist Pany Nazari on Wednesday, June 10 from 7-9pm at Assaggi Osteria, 6641 Old Dominion Drive, McLean, VA. Click here to view the invitation.
Support Healthcare for Women and Families
Joining the Women’s Health and Empowerment Circle is possible with your gift of $1,000 to Virginia Hospital Center, and your pledge of support at that level over 5 years. You may designate your gift to support any Virginia Hospital Center area or program.
- The knowledge that you are empowering and educating women about healthcare
- Recognition in Cornerstone newsletter, Virginia Hospital Center’s Wall of Honor and the Virginia Hospital Center Foundation website
- Invitations to WHEC educational and social events
- Opportunities to engage with Hospital leaders, doctors and volunteers
- Assistance with making your Hospital visit as worry-free as possible
Partners in Philanthropy
WHEC Supports Upgrades to Mammography Screening Equipment
In December 2014, the Women’s Health and Empowerment Circle (WHEC) concluded a tremendously successful first year filled with events, making friends, and raising money in support of critical healthcare initiatives at Virginia Hospital Center and the Arlington Pediatric Center (APC). Read this article