Women’s Health and Empowerment Circle
Virginia Hospital Center Foundation’s Women’s Health and Empowerment Circle engages and inspires women to support excellent medical care, advanced medical technologies and the best options for child, senior and women’s healthcare. WHEC members support critical areas of Virginia Hospital Center and help to advance its mission to be the Best Hospital.
The Women’s Health and Empowerment Circle (WHEC) is a collection of dedicated women who value community, and want to ensure access to the best medical care is available to everyone through support for Virginia Hospital Center and its programs.
Join WHEC Today!
Joining the Women’s Health and Empowerment Circle is possible with your gift of $1,000 to Virginia Hospital Center, and your pledge of support at that level over 5 years. You may designate your gift to support the 2014 WHEC Designated Funding Project (see below), or any other Virginia Hospital Center area or program. Thank you for your support!
2014 WHEC Donations
It’s a fact – early breast cancer detection saves lives. This year, the Women’s Health and Empowerment Circle has designated software upgrades for mammography diagnostic imaging equipment as our focus project for donations. WHEC members may also designate their gift to any area of interest in the Hospital.
Click here to join WHEC today!
- The knowledge that you are empowering and educating women about healthcare.
- Recognition in Cornerstone newsletter, Virginia Hospital Center’s Wall of Honor and the Virginia Hospital Center Foundation website.
- Invitations to WHEC educational and social events.
- Opportunities to engage with Hospital leaders, doctors and volunteers.
- Assistance with making your Hospital visit as worry-free as possible.
For more information on the Women’s Health and Empowerment Circle
, WHEC events and activities, or if you would like to join the WHEC Advisory Board, please contact Kelly Ferris
or Jessica Whirt Steinke