Join Virginia Hospital Center’s Leadership Circle and support medical excellence in Northern Virginia. Membership in the Leadership Circle recognizes individuals who make an annual donation of $1,000 or more in support of Virginia Hospital Center’s mission – to be the Best Hospital.
Leadership Circle Membership
Leadership Circle members share a powerful commitment to health care excellence in our community. Through philanthropic stewardship, support and influence, Leadership Circle members support the Hospital’s most important strategic initiatives, cutting edge technologies and treatments, and the latest innovations in medical imaging and cancer care. Leadership Circle members support professional development that attracts and retains the best nurses and medical staff and promote programs that give back to the community by caring for the underserved, like the Arlington Pediatric Center. Leadership Circle members ensure we have the best health care available.
When you join the Leadership Circle with your tax-deductible annual gift of $1,000, your membership entitles you to invitations to social, networking and educational events focused on health and wellness issues important for you in every stage of life.
Leadership Circle Member Benefits
• The knowledge that you are supporting outstanding healthcare in our own community.
• Recognition in Cornerstone, a Virginia Hospital Center Foundation publication and the foundation’s website.
• Special invitations to Leadership Circle health information events with Virginia Hospital Center doctors and staff.
• Opportunity to participate in the Hospital’s new Leadership Circle Women’s Initiative.
• Opportunities to sponsor events that benefit Virginia Hospital Center and Arlington Pediatric Center.
• Assistance with making your Hospital visit as worry free as possible.
• Opportunities to engage with Hospital leaders, doctors and volunteers.
Become a Member Today!
Click here to fill out your Leadership Circle Pledge Form
, or click here
to make your gift online today!
For more information or questions please contact:
Kelly Ferris, 703.717.4439, KFerris@virginiahospitalcenter.com