Virginia Hospital Center's
Leadership Giving Group
Dedicated to Advancing Medical Excellence Through Philanthropy.
The Galen Society, reestablished in 2007, has a long and prestigious history at Virginia Hospital Center. Its original members established an endowment that provides ongoing support for key medical service lines at Virginia Hospital Center. Galen Society members recognize the vital role the Hospital plays in the community, 24 hours-a-day, 365 days-a-year.
By committing a generous gift or pledge of $10,000 or more, members play a major role in advancing the Hospital’s mission to provide state-of-the-art, comprehensive and personalized healthcare to the Northern Virginia and the Washington DC area.
Why should I become a member of The Galen Society?
Virginia Hospital Center is the only independent hospital in Northern Virginia. This means the Hospital is uniquely positioned to meet the changing needs of the community it serves. Galen Society members help to ensure that Virginia Hospital Center remains a leader in the dynamic and evolving healthcare market.
To join The Galen Society please click here and mail your pledge form to:
Virginia Hospital Center Foundation
1701 N. George Mason Drive
Arlington, VA 22205
Or contact a member of our foundation staff at: Galen@VirginiaHospitalCenter.com or 703.717.4412
Galen Giving Levels
- Innovators: $250,000 and up
- Philanthropists: $100,000 to $249,999
- Ambassadors: $50,000 to $99,999
- Stewards: $25,000 to $49,999
- Founders: $10,000 to $24,999
Benefits of a Galen Society Membership:
- The knowledge that you are supporting outstanding healthcare in your own community.
- Permanent recognition on Virginia Hospital Center’s Wall of Honor.
- Recognition in Virginia Hospital Center Foundation publications, Cornerstone and The Galen Gazette.
- Invitations to attend exclusive Galen Society and Virginia Hospital Center events including “The Luncheon with a Doctor” series and the annual Galen Society donor appreciation event.
- Special invitation and opportunity to join the Women’s Leadership Circle, a new community healthcare initiative focused on women’s and children’s health.
- Subscription to the Galen Gazette, the Foundation’s major donor newsletter.
- Complementary parking at Virginia Hospital Center.
- Commemorative gift of recognition for home or office
- Assistance with making a visit to the Hospital as worry free as possible.