The Galen Society - Virginia Hospital Center Foundation's Most Esteemed Giving Club
The Galen Society, reestablished in 2007, has a long and prestigious history at Virginia Hospital Center. Its original members established an endowment that provides ongoing support for key medical service lines at Virginia Hospital Center. As our most esteemed donor club, today's Galen Society includes all past and future donors to Virginia Hospital Center whose lifetime contributions total $10,000 or more. These gifts range from general support for the Hospital's mission to donations that are designated for a specific use within the Hospital.
Members of the Galen Society play a significant role in supporting Virginia Hospital Center as we strive to be "the best hospital". Our definition of "best" encompasses providing the latest technology and a top-tier medical staff; an excellent patient experience; and a facility designed to maximize patient outcomes. Each of these goals requires a tireless commitment to excellence and the continuous investment of resources.
Cumulative Giving Levels
- $10,000 to $24,999 / Galen Founder
- $25,000 to $49,999 / Galen Steward
- $50,000 to $99,999 / Galen Ambassador
- $100,000 and up / Galen Philanthropist
Members of the Galen Society Receive these Lifetime Benefits
- Permanent recognition on Virginia Hospital Center's Wall of Honor
- Recognition in Virginia Hospital Center Foundation publications
- Commemorative gift of recognition for your home or business
- Special invitations to attend Virginia Hospital Center Foundation donor events including "Lunch with a Doctor" Series and estate planning seminars
- Recognition at Virginia Hospital Center Foundation's annual donor celebration event
- Complimentary parking at Virginia Hospital Center
- 25% discount on Virginia Hospital Center health and wellness classes
For more information about the Galen Society, please contact Amy Hauser at email@example.com or 703.717.4436.