Virginia Hospital Center Outpatient Pharmacy
Walk in/No Appointment Necessary
For Adolescents and Adults
Flu shots are covered by most insurance plans, including Medicare Part B
If you don’t have insurance, our flu vaccine is competitively priced
Immunizations are available
- Flu Shot: $30.00 without insurance
- Tdap Vaccine: $65.00 without insurance
- Pneumococcal Vaccine: $90.00 without insurance
The Virginia Hospital Center Outpatient Pharmacy is conveniently located on the 1st floor of the 1701 building, next to the Food Court.
The Outpatient Pharmacy serves both patients and employees of the Hospital.
Fill your prescription
- BEFORE you are discharged from the Hospital
- THE SAME DAY as your Hospital appointment
- THE SAME DAY as your doctor's appointment
If you or a loved one need to fill prescriptions prior to discharge from the Hospital, please feel free to ask a member of your care team about our pharmacy services.
Protect Yourself Against the Flu
Flu season is just around the corner. Rohit Modak, MD, FIDSA offers advice about how to keep you and your family healthy. Dr. Modak is Chief of Infectious Diseases at Virginia Hospital Center and is a member of the Virginia Hospital Center Physician Group. Read more