Attention All Visitors & Patients
New Visitation Guidelines For Patient & Staff Safety
Due to the flu epidemic and for the safety of our patients, visitors and staff, Virginia Hospital Center is limiting visits to patients.
- No visitors (including siblings) under the age of 18.
- Only children seeking treatment, or who have scheduled procedures, should visit the Hospital.
- No visitors with any symptoms of influenza-like illness.
- Patients’ visitors will be limited to two persons.
- Visitors may be issued masks or other protective clothing for use when visiting a patient.
Thank you for your cooperation.